Logistics Coordinator APPLY NOW
Private Paradise Co. is looking for a qualified Logistics Coordinator to join our growing team. In this remote position, you will be responsible for supply chain management duties including communicating with suppliers, selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, and organizing storage.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work with various manufacturers to produce samples
- Negotiate contracts and rates with various vendors
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing inventory
- Supervise logistics, warehouse duties, and transportation of goods
- Forecast supply and demand of products
- Research ideal shipping carriers based on environment
- Work alongside other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement improvements
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years in supply chain management or related field.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Ability to maintain an organized work schedule and meet deadlines with a deep sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage confidential information with discretion
- Knowledge in the BTS & Kpop genre highly preferred