Product Design Assistant APPLY NOW
The Product Design Assistant will assist the PPC Design Team as they cross-functionally work with Design & Manufacturing to meet, execute, and exceed goals! From basic design concepts to the final showroom samples they will gain insight to the strategic use of vendor resources, calendaring/ meeting of production milestones, and the overall design process.
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY FALL 2021 - SPRING 2022
The Product Development Intern will assist in the following responsibilities:
- Organize incoming and outgoing development product samples.
- Maintain & track key milestone sample deadlines.
- Design graphics based on an on-call basis.
- Assist in product research/ industry trends and concept designs.
- Assist in design specifications throughout the product development process.
- Maintain product development budgets to ensure financial goals are being met.
- Review product samples for design accuracy, quality & functionality.
- Ability to understand development timelines & necessary milestones to achieve end goals with a deep sense of urgency.
- Accountability to work well independently & with the internal/ external teams.
- Creative thinker
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense.
- Awareness/ interest in fashion industry trends and aesthetics
- Advanced skills in graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate
- Enrolled in/ obtained a Bachelors degree in design or related field
- Knowledge in the KPOP genre highly preferred
To be considered for the position, applicants must include a cover letter with a design portfolio and/or other relevant work.|||Online|||Design Team||||||11xfJRd3FsHHhUk6|||INTERN|||USD|||MONTH|||range|||500|||500|||800|||true