Social Media & Community Manager APPLY NOW
Private Paradise Co. is looking for a qualified social media & community manager to join our growing team. You will work alongside our marketing team to build loyalty with the PPC brand and grow the PPC community. We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating high quality posts and stories on social media--primarily on Instagram and Twitter. The role will also require you to keep up with relevant trends in the k-pop and fashion categories. Your tasks will be varied and fast-paced to engage our followers and capture the attention of our audience. This role will work closely with the head of e-commerce, creative director, and photographer to create visually pleasing posts, write on-brand captions, capture data and optimize PPC's social media strategy.
*We are looking for experienced social media managers with existing experience in managing Instagram or Twitter pages. New applicants are currently not considered for this role unless you have other relevant experience such as managing Discord or Facebook groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop new and creative highly engaging Instagram/Twitter posts & stories to grow PPC's social media audiences.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, direct messages, and comments.
- Work alongside the team to ensure that content follows PPC's brand identity and objectives.
- Keep up with the latest social media trends such as but not limited to news stories, memes, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- An outgoing and lovable personality who can represent PPC following its brand identity.
- Experience running Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Highly creative, innovative, and dynamic who understands its target audiences.
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date in different social media trends and best practices.
- Must have a strong drive to understand and keep oneself updated with different culinary or other relevant topics to PPC products and services.
- Tech-savvy, with strong communication skills and great video presence!
- Knowledge in BTS and K-pop is a must!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Los Angeles, CA or Anywhere in the world. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role. We do require that you make posts in normal Pacific Standard Time.|||Online|||Marketing||||||iBYyRMYiepm64b8Q|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false