Twitter Content Creator APPLY NOW
Private Paradise Co. is looking for a qualified twitter manager to join our growing team. Our goal is to build our branding, awareness, and engagement across various social media channels and grow the PPC community. This is an exciting role to gain marketing, social media, and content experience and will let your creativity shine. We are looking for someone relatable, down to earth, and in tune with our brand voice with experience in creating content on twitter. Your tasks will be varied and fast-paced to capture the attention of our target audience.
*Please link in your submission some examples of your previous work. Include it on your cover letter or resume (i.e Twitter handle, viral tweets etc).
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop new and creative highly engaging content to grow PPC's Twitter audiences.
- Be the voice of PPC on Twitter promote and highlight trending/relevant topics for brand awareness and sales conversion.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments.
- Work alongside the team to ensure that content follows PPC's brand identity and objectives.
- Keep up with the latest social media trends such as but not limited to news stories, memes, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- An outgoing and lovable personality who can represent PPC following its brand identity.
- Highly creative, innovative, and dynamic who understands its target audiences.
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date in different social media trends and best practices.
- Must have a strong drive to understand and keep oneself updated with different culinary or other relevant topics to PPC products and services.
- Tech-savvy, with strong communication skills and great video presence!
- Knowledge in BTS is a must!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Los Angeles, CA or Anywhere in the world. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.|||Online|||Marketing||||||7y~gsIHI.G-4B5.P|||PART_TIME|||USD|||MONTH|||range||||||500|||800|||false